Thursday, June 24, 2010

I MISS YOU!

I recently told you how all the things you once told me came true and that I am proud of you for completing all you set out to. However I still wish I were her and that we could be. I never get to tell you how you are the light of my life and that no one will EVER compare to you. Most who have an idea of our story don't even know the half of it! I wish it never had to end truly I do.

When I think of you not only does a smile come over my face but I go deep in thought and it is as if the breath of life just entered my body for the very first time. You are the man of my dreams you always have been only when you were in my reality I could not move an inch to show you my deep love an affection for you.

You are marvelous to me and you are THE ONE man that can feed the appetite of my life in your own unique way. I love you and wish that I could have maintained any kind of relationship with you. I am sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment